Thursday 1 November 2012

Zumba Zumba

So I haven't come to this little blog of mine....actually forgot about it until i cleaned my emails out just now.

This post will be about the Zumba classes I've been attending at my Gym in Broadway and also about Zumba Fuego.

I go to my gym Zumba classes on Mondays and Fridays and I've been attending Zumba Fuego at Sydney CBD in City Danse Studio.

They're both quite fun and I can't get enough of it!!

My hands and legs are sore but I feel more energised than ever and have been eating a lot healthier as well :)
Plus i get the greatest sleep after wards! In Zumba fuego, we have disco lights and we have heaps of cazy moves. On Wednesday we had a halloween theme night and it was really fun with moves like Michael Jackson's Thriller and Ghost Busters.

My Zumba instructors name is Claire so if you would like to sign up please visit her site
http://www.zumbafuego.com.au/


If you would like to visit broadway gym check them out here http://www.broadwaygym.com.au/

Thats all for now folks! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment