Friday 17 August 2012

I Don't kNOW wHAT TO DO...

Okay so I haven't logged in here for about a year now and decided it's time to start focussing on documenting my thoughts about the world and people and things that happen around me.

Last night I worked back stage for the Movement and Dance Societies perfomance of Nocturne 2012 and it shed light on my life about how I wanted to start acting and dancing again. The last time I had anything to do with the performing arts was in 2008 and I feel that I need to move my arms and feet around again to the rhythm of music so I can get that same adranline feeling pumped back into my body after last night stage work.
Here is a link to the promo >>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgpR0kUI2RY


I also decided that I want to buy a Sugar Cane Juice extractor or machine because since I came back from Bangladesh in early August I have been craving it all day everyday!!




Today is one of my best friend's pre-wedding photoshoot and next week is the Hen's night so I'm very excited and thats why I've written this post as "I don't know what to do" as I feel in my life right now I have so many things going on and so many things to do at uni and work.....I'm just very lost lol.....until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment